My research interests are in cryptography and coding theory:
- Side channel resistant implementations – Threshold Implementations
- Light-weight cryptography
- Boolean functions used in Block Ciphers (S-boxes)
- Secret Sharing Schemes, Commitment Schemes
- Multiparty Computation, Oblivious Transfer
- Resilient and Correlation-Immune Functions
- Coding Theory
- Codes and Designs in Polynomial Metric Spaces
- Linear Programming Bounds for Codes and Designs
- Covering Radius
- Minimal Codewords
- Reed–Muller Codes
EU H2020 project FENTEC, WP leader
NIST research grant “Cryptography secured against side-channel attacks and fault attacks by means of Threshold Implementations” – co-PI together with Prof. Vincent Rijmen
FWO-SBO SNIPPET “Secure aNd prIvacy-friendly Peer-to-Peer Electricity Trading”, Project coordinator
KU Leuven RUN ESCALaTe, co-PI together with Prof. Vincent Rijmen
imec ICON: Boss “Blockchain for online Service Security”, WP leader
I have a Research Manager position in COSIC.
Prior to that I was Assistant Professor in University of Twente, NL.
My Ph. D. degree is from Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands.
My M. Sc. degree is from Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Contact information
- Room: B01.14