- Cryptanalysis of symmetric-key primitive
- Developing new statistical attacks
- Design and cryptanalysis of algebraic ciphers
- Garbled circuits
I understand systems. Then I break them.
- A new framework for garbled circuits (https://eprint.iacr.org/2021/739)
- Marvellous ciphers (https://eprint.iacr.org/2019/426)
I was born in 1983 and things mostly improved since. My father told me to find a work with job security I entered infosec.
- Improved Rotational-XOR Cryptanalysis of Simon-like Block Ciphers (https://eprint.iacr.org/2022/402)
- Structural and Statistical Analysis of Multidimensional Linear Approximations of Random Functions and Permutations (https://eprint.iacr.org/2021/1567)
- Analysis and Recommendations for MAC and Key Lengths in Delayed Disclosure GNSS Authentication Protocols (https://eprint.iacr.org/2021/784)
- Chghari – an FHE -friendly cipher of the Marvellous cryptoverse
- Contact information
- Room: B01.11